Thursday 13 November 2008

Where has my life gone?



Holy Moly! 15 months on and I am posting again! Not so regular, I am thinking... Life flashes by with nary a backward glance - I have been scrapbooking and making cards on a regular basis, but there has been a lot of exploring other (extremely talented) peoples' blogs!

Thought I might share one of my cards with you, which I made for my nephew's 13th birthday. He received a Fender Stratocaster guitar, so, as boys cards are generally not as easy as girls', this was what I chose to focus on! The guitar images were downloaded from the net and printed onto photo paper (nice and glossy) and then 'paper toled' to give a 3D image. The words were cut using the Sizzix machine, from chipboard which had JAC (double sided) paper attached and then dipped into glitter. (LOVE jac paper - get it here: http://www.scraptothefuture.com.au/ ). I notice I have 3 fonts (tut tut) and the stars were also cut from a Sizzix die from gold and silver foil board (also from my store). I liked the card when I had finished it, nephew loved it - it had just the right amount of bling for a budding Rock God to appreciate!

No comments: